Challenge The Seasons
Introducing The 4 Season’s Challenge. The 4 Seasons Challenge isn’t about training for a single race. Fitness doesn’t end at the finish line. You can run, walk, bike, or swim at your own pace to reach 50 miles and earn the first-ever Season’s Medal.
We challenge you to complete the Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring Challenges to complete the 4 Seasons Challenge. Every season you will have the chance to challenge yourself and conquer more miles. Medals are earned at 50 miles and milestone pins will be awarded for each of the milestones you reach after.
This year we have partnered with One Tree Planted. Every registration and milestone reached another tree will be planted by Runtastic Virtual on your behalf. During registration, you will be able to make additional donations in addition to the Runtastic Virtual donation. You can also donate by texting “Runtastic” to 707070. Help us reach our goal of 10,000 trees. So what are you waiting for? Challenge yourself to conquer the seasons.
Date & Location
June 20, 2021
Run, Walk, Bike, or Swim anywhere!
Register by these dates:
Summer: Sept. 21, 2020
Fall: Dec. 21, 2020
Winter: Mar. 19, 2021
Spring: Jun. 20, 2021
Summer: 50 Miles
Fall: 50 Miles
Winter: 50 Miles
Spring: 50 Miles
The 4 Seasons SWAG
The Challenger Shirt
The Challenges SWAG
How to Complete the Challenge
1. Register for any or all of The 4 Seasons Challenges. We have Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring Challenges.
2. Run, walk, bike, or swim your chosen distance. You can do your chosen activities indoors, outdoors, or on a workout machine.
3. Don’t forget to log your miles to be added to our Seasons Challenge Results. Set your own pace and your own goal! When you log your first miles you can set your goals to match our milestones. 50, 100, 200, 500, or 1,000 miles! Switch up your physical activity from day to day or do multiple activities on the same day. It all counts. Run one day, bike the next, swim the day after. We’ll just have to see how that shakes down. This is your challenge, complete it how you like. Submit your Results >
4. Don’t forget to show off your achievement by sharing your photos and tagging us @runtasticevents and using #The4SeasonsChallenge and #ChallengeTheSeasons on social media.
5. After the season ends, participants who complete the minimum 50-mile challenge will be mailed their challenge Medal, Milestone Pins, and other Swag. Tree certificates will be emailed with the number of trees you helped plant.
Your Finisher Medal, Shirt (Optional), Decal, Temporary Tattoo will be mailed out to you.
SHIPPING: After each season we will send you your medal, earned mile pins, tree certificate and SWAG.
NOTE: Medals and shirts are currently in production and we are working to get the medals manufactured as quickly as possible. They are on track to be done at the manufacturer by race day and we’re doing all we can to get them here faster. Essential items are still getting priority when being shipped, so that might cause a delay. Thanks for your patience.
One Tree Planted
Runtastic Virtual has partnered The 4 Seasons Challenge with One Tree Planted in their mission to give back to the environment, create a healthier climate, protect biodiversity, and help reforestation efforts around the world. All by planting trees!
Every registration and milestone reached another tree will be planted by Runtastic Virtual on your behalf. During registration, you will be able to make additional donations in addition to the Runtastic Virtual donation. You can also donate by texting “Runtastic” to 707070. Help us reach our goal of 10,000 trees. So what are you waiting for? Every donation counts.