Join our volunteer team and become a part of the Runtastic family
Our events require hundreds volunteers to help ensure runners and spectators get the support they need throughout the day. Volunteering is chance to give back and provide a valuable service to the running community.
Beginning in 2021 we are bringing some fun improvements to our Volunteer program, bringing you (our dedicated volunteers) new ways to spend volunteer points. Volunteers will now earn points at the jobs they volunteer for at all Runtastic Events! We will no longer be giving out percentage discounts per hour. However, previously earned hours from volunteering, have been converted into points and applied in the new system. Points can be redeemed for entries into upcoming races for any distance. In addition, points can be used to purchase Runtastic Swag and Race Merch!
- Each volunteer job will have an assigned point value, based on time, length, and difficulty.
- Points will be awarded at the end of the race to be redeemed for future events, swag
- Points may be deducted for tardiness or early departure (if the assignment is finished early, full points will be given)
- Each race distance will have a limited number of volunteer registrations available. Based on first come first serve. Therefore we recommend registering sooner than later.
- Points earned in 2021 and on will not expire (points earned prior to 2021 expire 2 years from when they were earned.)
(Points cannot be redeemed for partial credit to a race)
Free Race Entry
- 120 Points – Full Marathon (140 points for BOGUS)
- 100 Points – Half Marathon (110 points for BOGUS)
- 75 Points – 10k
- 50 Points – 5k
- 50 Points – Virtual Races – Includes shipping (Shirt is 15 points extra)
- 25 Points – Kids
- Swag & Merch – 1 point = $1
- Shipping & Handling – 10 points (heaver items may be more points)
- Swag/Merch can be picked up at our office or at a future race – 0 points
Email [email protected] to redeem your points.
Volunteers must be 14 and older. All volunteer points must be earned at a previous event. (Points you earn at your shift must be used for a future event)
No codes will be given out the week of the race, please make sure you are requesting your code at least one week before the race you are. wanting to run
*Some position are 16 and older.
If you are volunteering for race credit, please select Runtastic Events when it asks who you are volunteering with.
*Volunteer hours can now be applied toward both location events, and virtual races.