Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Runtastic’s events require hundreds of volunteers to help ensure runners and spectators get the support they need throughout the day. Volunteering is a chance to give back and provide a valuable service to the running community.
Use the Volunteer Point site to keep track of your points. See below for link.
- Each volunteer job has an assigned point value, based on time, length, and difficulty. Points can vary each race.
- Points are awarded following the end of the event and can be redeemed for future events or swag.
- Points are deducted for tardiness or early departure (if the assignment is finished early, full points will be given)
- Each race distance has a limited number of volunteer registrations available. Based on first come first serve. Therefore we recommend registering sooner than later.
- Points earned in 2021 and later do not expire (points earned prior to 2021 expire 2 years from when they were earned.)
- PLEASE sign the volunteer book, if not, no points will be given. This is your responsibility. Write legibly.
(Points cannot be redeemed for partial credit to a race)
Free Race Entry
- 120 Points – Full Marathon
- 100 Points – Half Marathon
- 75 Points – 10k
- 50 Points – 5k
- 50 Points – Virtual Races – Includes shipping (Shirt is 15 points extra)
- 25 Points – Kids
- Swag & Merch – 1 point = $1
- Shipping & Handling – 10 points (heaver items may be more points)
- Swag/Merch can be picked up at our office or at a future race – 0 points
Visit the Volunteer Redemption Site to redeem your points.
Volunteers must be 14 and older and must perform the assigned task. All volunteer points must be earned at a previous event. (Points you earn at your shift must be used for a future event)
No codes will be given out the week of the race, please make sure you are requesting your code at least one week before the race you are wanting to run
*Some positions are 16 and older.
If you are volunteering for race credit, please select Runtastic Events when it asks who you are volunteering with.
*Volunteer hours can now be applied toward both location events, and virtual races.