Sponsorships & Charities Coordinator
The Sponsorship/Vendor Sales and Charities Coordinator position is responsible for the acquisition and maintenance of Sponsors/Vendors and Charities for all Runtastic Events. The ideal candidate will have the ability to assist in the planning and strategy related to sponsorship programs, including identifying, cultivating, and developing leads and prospects, negotiating contracts, and providing account management.
- Generate leads for sponsors and vendors by calling on, prospecting and qualifying potential corporate relationships with brands and agencies
- Manage and act on incoming leads and referrals and track all activity
- Work collaboratively with the internal team to coordinate efforts and capitalize on sales opportunities.
- Conduct market analysis and reporting for internal teams.
- Responsible for managing multiple accounts and projects simultaneously • Create pipelines and forecasts to account for the growth and profitability of assigned accounts and reach annual revenue goals
- Provide a creative business/marketing approach through new ideas and creative, proactive thinking
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales related role, preferably sponsorship or ad sales
- Prior experience within the event industry is a plus
- Experience in account management, lead generation, marketing and/or business development
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Track record of successfully maintaining client relationships with the ability to assist in the closing of new business
- Prior exposure to contract negotiations
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Superb written and verbal communications skills and an always-on can do attitude
- Ability to create impeccable marketing assets and presentations
- Strong Analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, multifaceted, demanding environment
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: $15/hour +Commission