Runtastic Events is seeking an intern as Operations Associate to be part of their team and help create plan and execute existing and new events. Runtastic Events provides runners with a unique, themed racing experience that benefits causes and communities.
Position Objective and Description:
The Operations Associate will aid in operations for Runtastic Events. This position will need strong organizational skills and be able to track the logistical needs of each event leading up to and at the time of the event.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and manage project plans for each event.
- Make regular reports as to the current state of preparation for each event. Coordinate with other departments to complete operational assignments.
- Manage race projections.
- Order equipment and race materials for each event.
- Maintain relationships with vendors both local and overseas. Support operational team with guidance and assistance.
- Fill out necessary permits, contracts, and documents for each event.
- Prepare event documents and instructions for both internal and external use.
- Manage additional race day staff and volunteers.
- Sharp problem-solving mentality
- Proficient content and copy writing
- Clear and decisive throughout tasks and responsibilities
- Accepting of critique and suggestion and able to provide critique to others
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional business presence and acumen.
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
- Calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines, and the demands of small business environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook as well as google tools.
- Able to learn new programs and software.
- Able to understand and interpret analytics and data.
Job Type: Part-time