Runtastic Events is growing it’s core team of individuals and is looking for an intern to hop on board. Runtastic Events is the largest Utah Race series and we are committed to putting on beautiful, fast, and fun races. The Marketing Intern will assist our Marketing Manager in daily responsibilities, including posting, reviewing, and analyzing marketing campaigns.
Position Objective and Description:
The Marketing Communication intern is responsible for the following under the direction of the Marketing Manager:
1. Social Media Accounts (posts and correspondence).
2. Email marketing
3. Print Media Campaigns
4. Website submissions management (elite runners, ambassadors, etc.)
5. Expos and other marketing opportunities
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities. Coordinate events, meetings, and expos by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; managing mailing lists to ensure event success.
- Maintain and establish new relationships with influencers and Event Ambassadors.
- Coordinate group runs, seminars, and community connections.
- Manage Street Teams in placing physical advertising throughout communities.
- Maintain email lists for internal and external communications.
- Develop and execute social media content schedule.
- Manage and place orders for marketing materials such as banner, signs, posters, and backdrops for each event.
- Maintain, request, and distribute graphic materials as needed.
- Increase social media presence.
- Manage, find, and effectively utilize the Runtastic Brand Ambassadors and Influencers.
- Creative, clever, and innovative thinker.
- Clear and decisive throughout tasks and responsibilities
- Accepting of critique and suggestion and able to provide a critique to others
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional business presence and acumen with excellent team synergy
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Highly detail-oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task with a results-oriented mindset.
- A calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines, and the demands of a small business environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Skilled knowledge in graphics arts software (Adobe, WordPress). HTML for website applications a plus.
- Qualified in use of social advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Strava, Tik Tok, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Able to understand and interpret analytics and data.
Job Type: Part-time