Digital Marketing Specialist
Runtastic Events is looking for a marketing guru who is passionate about the outdoor event industry and wants to utilize their creative genius in promoting and interacting with other running enthusiasts.
- SMM (Social Media Marketing)
- Sponsored Social Media Posts (Influencers)
- Email Marketing (Participants, Newsletters)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Display Media (Online display advertising that broadly consists of banner ads, image ads, and video ads)
- Increase Brand Awareness in Target Markets
- Promote Company Events, Products, & Services
- Drive Prospects to conversions
- Develop and fulfill the company’s goals and online marketing strategy through online marketing campaigns using new and old avenues
- Evaluate the needs of the consumer market and implement effective solutions.
- Understand how and where to acquire knowledge about consumer trends and demands.
- Digital Marketing Background
- Excellent copywriting
- Creative and innovative
- Research and Quantitive Analysis Driven
- Passion for running, outdoors, and healthy living
- Basic experience in Adobe Suite products
- Full Time
- Typically 9am – 5pm. In office 3 times a week. Remote work allowed.