Participant Relations Manager
Participant Relations Manager – This is a daily job mostly answering emails and peoples race questions.
- Email Correspondance
You will get emails about discounts, Transfers, registrations, race info, sponsorships, etc.
Plan and execute ways for people who email you to receive things like awards, shirts, clothing, medals, stickers, etc
You will be in charge of responding to emails for:
-Run of Remembrance
-Haunted Half (All)
- Facebook Posts and Messages
Respond to Facebook messages and posts. This includes liking other peoples posts.
- Help out at the Info Booth at Packet Pickup before the event
- Read and Respond to all emails twice a day. This should typically be done once in the morning and once in the afternoon or at night and should take somewhere between 1-2 hours typically.
- Respond to each Facebook page post and Message twice a day
- Update Race Entry, Facebook Pages as necessary
- Come to office for needed supplies
- Weekly in office meeting